Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Start of My Bicycle Adventure

I was very excited to start my trip but I was definitely off to a rough start. I woke up Monday night with a roaring tooth ache and thanks to Dr. Herd I was able to have a root canal by 11:30 Tuesday morning. I was sorry to miss my send off at Starbucks, but fixing the tooth pain was necessary! Cheryl and Kelsey drove me to Ocean Beach at the start of the bike path. I was very very excited to start even though it was raining! I rode up to the start of the bike path and unfortunately when I ride slow my bike becomes wobbly and I tipped over and landed on my shoulder. I left around 3:00 for a 28 mile ride to El Cajon, but it turned into a 65 mile ride since I got very lost! I arrived at 7:30 in the dark at my warm shower host and I was very happy to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment