Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ride to Gold Canyon AZ Feb 17, 2011

It was an easy ride to Gold Canyon, Arizona, no headwinds or serious hills and I did not get lost!Robb and Bettykay were great hosts. We had coconut shrimp, veggies and a spinach salad for dinner. I used the guest room with it's own bathroom....very nice.
We had nice conversation and they told me about their bicycle trip in New Zealand.  After that I helped Bettykay set up her new ipod. In the morning,after breakfast, Bettykay rode with me for 20 miles and took me a back way on dirt roads to avoid a hill and to avoid the traffic. We had a light lunch alongside the trail. We said our goodbyes and I headed off for Globe.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, my biking friend, in tonight study we are asked for a very meaningful Bible verse, mine will be encouraging to you I'm sure. It is Ephesians 3:20. My God is able to do immeasureably more than we can ever ask or think because of the Holy Spirit in our lives. You are on a very challenging mission, let the power of our Lord be your strength at all times, especially when climbing the hills or when facing strong head winds. Blessings as you ride this week Bob Harris

    ReplyDelete