Monday, February 13, 2012

Riding to Salome: Feb 13th

Today was a moderate day with long climbs with head winds and cross winds. Once the road turned the cross wind became my tail wind. I was loving it, but after about ten minutes the wind died. Maybe I will have better luck tomorrow.

I stopped and had lunch with a couple of local snow birds. They were drinking coffee and I asked to sit with them. They wanted to talk about dairy cows. I got a big bowl of fruit for $5.00.

I got to Salome about 4:00PM and had a nice dinner before I headed out to the RV park. The place is old and a little run down but the manager is really nice and they gave me a nice spot for my tent. I am close to everything and the shower had a lot of hot water. Well I am off to bed so I can get an early start.

No comments:

Post a Comment